The Devil's in the Details

I did say once a week, didn't I? lol.

Well. Currently I'm beating myself up for dreaming up such an abnormally complex continuity, haha. It's making it rather difficult to pinpoint the exact events of this story... knowing my little world's past, present AND future.
Not only that, but as I plan to go webcomic with this.... it really could be on-going if I wished it to be. I have enough canon to pull it off, lol.

But. As in the past I planned to make this story some kind of novel; I suppose it has to begin and end somewhere. The beginning and subsequent events are easy... it's middles and endings that have got me bogged down. Story readers/viewers may be in for a long ride. But I will keep storytelling as long as people want to know.

Je suis si petit!Mmm... sorry to post empty-handed, artwise; I wanted to keep that up, lol. There are artstuffs in progress, just nothing I can post yet because of its position/relevance to the story. But you can have a tiny little Tavé.

So yeah. I'll be writing thiiiiiings. Until next week!

¯

0 comments:

Post a Comment