Big Plans this Year

So. Hold me to this:
I'm going to update at least once a week here.

I have officially proposed that 2011 will be the finalization year for this pet project of mine. I will finish all the concept work and be able to begin drawing a comic by the end of this year or sooner. Sooner if I'm feeling awesome. Because ZOMG I'm excited. I'm not sure what I've been waiting for all these years... thank you to my new fans who love my story without even having seen it yet, haha.

So this is it. Call this a Resolution post. But I'm going to begin organizing and planning and doing what I need to do to make this happen by or before the end of 2011.

Sorry I don't have anything to make this post more interesting.... ionno, here, have some more teaser art. Old art, it's just never been posted anywhere. Kha'mu likes to mean-eye you, it seems. =P
That will be part of a series of character sheets, naturally... that I have yet to round up and finish. But I will. Oooohhhhhhh, I will.
As usual, STAY TUNED! :D And seriously, hold me to this.

¯

0 comments:

Post a Comment